We have a dynamic practice in Energy sector, both renewable & non-renewable.
We assist ad can handle legal aspects of any renewable energy projects in the Region. We represent developers in various aspects of sustainable energy technologies and projects especially Solar Energy. We assist in feasibility studies and assessment, title works, permits & licenses, leasing agreements, power purchase agreements etc. We also handle and advice on matters connected with compliances, project finance, corporate structuring, Intellectual Property, Environmental Law & aspects of sustainability and Litigation.
Our expertise includes :
- Assistance in Siting
- Securing rights on land use
- Licensing and permitting
- Offtake agreements (power purchase agreements)
- Contractor agreements
- Partnership & other joint development agreements
- Environmental law compliance
- Due diligence for developers and investors
- Review and/ Draft Master Land Lease for community solar developer
- Draft leases for renewable energy projects
- Draft and negotiate contracts for differences
Oil and Gas
The Middle East is one of the world’s largest oil and gas producing regions. The increasing demand for LNG and present dynamic nature of this sector, makes a dedicated professional assistance through out the various aspects of oil & gas business. NALF team has experience in handling sales and purchase of oil & gas businesses both in offshore & onshore in the region. Our lawyers can advice on project planning and structuring, project development and re-development, construction and operation. We can advice on all the aspects along the entire energy supply chain- including upstream production and liquefaction, vessel transportation, long and short term LNG sales, downstream regasification and distribution.
We can handle:
LNG Sale & Purchase Agreements (SPAs), Master Service Agreements (MSAs) and General Security Agreements (GSAs) for short term spot sales and long term supply contracts.
- Vessel Transportation and charter party agreements
- Project funding
- Regasification and liquefaction
- Various SPAs including power purchase agreements
- Other operational arrangements including Terminal Use Agreements
In addition to the above our team also has expertise in:
- Vetting & reviewing the title, agreements etc
- Due diligence,
- Acquisition and financing issues,
- Regulatory filings,
- Administrative hearings
Our legal assistance in the Oil & Gas sector is not limited to the above. We can assist the new players in business in negotiation in all stage of operation, assist them throughout the complex legal issues, be in generation, transmission, distribution and supply.